Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Zone Activity

I hope Hermana Lopez's family doesn't mind that I copied this photo from her blog. The Aldo Bonzi Zone had an activity on Pday this week. Elder Arriola is on the top row on the left, wearing black and is from El Salvador. He was Sean's companion in Altos de Merlo. Second row far left is Elder Varela who is a Zone Leader and worked in the offices with Sean. And Sean is in the second row all the way to the right in his Boca shirt. I don't know which Elder is Elder Thomas (Sean's companion) since I haven't seen a picture of him yet. Good to see the missionaires getting out and having some fun once in awhile. '


1 comment:

Shaun Zimmerman said...

Hey Mike! I'm glad and grateful that you found the photo of Sean on our blog. I also think it is great that your son is my daughter's District Leader! I have misplaced your e-mail address, I have a couple more photos I'd like to share with you, please e-mail me and I'll send them to you if you'd like. stzim juno.com. God Bless!